Adhesive Dash / Console Mount Installation Instructional Video
The Quad Lock® Adhesive Dash/Console Mount uses a 3M™ VHB 5611 Adhesive which will adhere to smooth, non-textured, non-porous surfaces such as:
- Plastics such as PC, ABS, PVC, Nylon, Acrylic (eg. car dash or console)
- Un-coated glass (eg windshield)
The adhesive will not bond to the following substrates:
- Rubber, TPU, TPE
- Soft touch coating or paint
- Low surface energy plastics such as Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Acetal, HDPE
- Ideal application temperature is between 21ºC (70ºF) to 38ºC (100ºF)
- It is not recommended to adhere the mount in temperatures below 10ºC (50ºF)
Please ensure the substrate is thoroughly cleaned and dry before applying the Dash / Console Mount.
The 3M™ VHB™ is a single use adhesive and is not reusable.
The Dash/Console Mount is not recommended for use on motorcycles, scooters, ATVs, or other high frequency engine vibrations applications.