The 3M™ VHB Adhesive will adhere to smooth, non-textured, non-porous surfaces such as:
- Un-coated Glass (eg. windshield)
- Plastics such as PC, ABS, PVC, Nylon, Acrylic (eg. plastic car dash, console)
- Sealed wood
- Interior of cars / 4x4
- Any low vibration element
It is not recommended for the following substrates:
- Rubber, TPU, TPE
- Soft touch coating or paint
- Low surface energy plastics such as Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Acetal, HDPE
- Unsealed wood
Although possible, we do not recommend using the Flexible Adhesive Base on the following vehicles.
- Anything that causes high vibrations or receives constant exposure from outdoor elements
Please ensure the substrate is thoroughly cleaned and dry before applying the Flexible Adhesive Base.