On the rare occasion, your package may be marked as delivered by the delivery company but you are yet to receive it. In these cases, please follow the steps below;
- Check the shipping address entered at the time of purchase is correct.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery (delivery card from postal company).
- In some countries, delivery companies may leave your package with a neighbour, someone in your building / complex or a shop next to your building. Ask around to see if someone has accepted the package for you.
- Contact the delivery company with your tracking number to seek further clarification of where they left the package or if they have taken to a delivery centre for you to pick up.
- In rare cases, packages may say delivered prior to arrival. It's worth waiting 48 hours to see if the delivery arrives.
- Contact our support team, we will be happy to look into this for you.