If the tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you are unable to locate it-
- Check the shipping address entered at the time of purchase.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery (delivery card from postal company).
- Have a good hunt for your order around delivery location.
- Check with the people you cohabit with and your neighbours to see if they accepted delivery.
- Contact the delivery company with your tracking number to seek further clarification of where they left the package or if they have taken to a delivery centre for you to pick up.
- Wait 48 hours, in rare cases packages may say delivered prior to arrival.