This article covers the following topics (please click the topic to jump to the relevant section):
- What are all of the mount types that you offer for motorbikes and scooters?
- What are your handlebar mounting options
- What are your fork stem tube mounting options?
- What mounts work with the brake or clutch area of my bike?
- What mount options do you have for mirror stems?
- What if none of these mount solutions work for me?
- Can you fit accessories to these mount options?
Q: What are all of the mount types that you offer for motorbikes and scooters?
We have four different styles of mounts to suit most motorbikes and scooters:
- Handle Bar Mount and Handlebar Mount Pro - Suitable for fitment to bikes with exposed handlebars such as naked bikes, cafe racers, motocross and some sports bikes.
- Fork Stem Mount and Fork Stem Mount Pro - Suitable for motorcycles that require mounting in the tube of the fork stem such as sports bikes.
- Brake/Clutch Mount and Brake Reservoir Mount - Suitable for fitment to bikes with limited handlebar space that require mounting to brake and clutch components.
- Mirror Mount - Suitable for fitment to mirror stems found on classic bikes and scooters and brace bars found on adventure bikes and some motocross bikes.
Q: What are your handlebar mounting options?
We have the regular and pro versions of our handlebar mount.
- Fits handlebar sizes 22m (⅞”), 25mm (1”), 28mm (1-⅛”), 32mm (1-¼”) (diameter)
- Fits handlebar sizes 22mm (⅞”), 25mm (1”), 28mm (1-⅛”), 32mm (1-¼”), 35mm (1-⅜”) (diameter)
Q: What are your fork stem tube mounting options?
We have the regular and pro versions of our fork stem mount.
- Fits tube sizes from 12.7mm to 24mm (internal diameter)
- Fits tube sizes from 12.4mm to 25.4mm (internal diameter)
Q: What mounts work with the brake or clutch area of my bike?
We have two options to attach mount setups to the brake and clutch areas.
- Fits M6 sized brake/clutch screw threads. Adjustable base hole pitch range of 32-38mm
- Fits M4 sized screw threads on brake reservoirs. Adjustable mount hole pitch range of 38-70mm
Q: What mount options do you have for mirror stems?
We have one type of mount to attach to mirror stems.
- Fits bar sizes 16mm (5/8”), 14mm (9/16”), 12mm (15/32”), 10mm (25/64”)(diameter)
Q: What if none of these mount solutions work for me?
For bikes with no suitable mounting position for any of these options, riders can use our 1" Ball Adaptor Mount with an existing RAM Mount.
RAM have lots of options of bases for less standard handlebar/dash areas.
This is an option even for those with a suitable mounting position who want to continue using an existing RAM Base and Socket Arm.
Q: Can you fit accessories to these mount options?
You can add either of our wireless charging head options to your mount setup so you can charge your phone while you ride, fit our vibration dampener to help protect your smartphone's camera, and include other compatible accessories found in the motorcycle section of our website.